Total Pageviews

Wednesday, October 6, 2010

Entry #6 The Giver

My most interesting note or the note that stood
out to me most was probably are the notes
I wrote on Jonas's parents because of how they are
well developed into that kind of character you would
expect them to be in this book. I really like how they
are designed like robots in this story and how cold they
are. For a example on page149 where Jonas's dad
just kills a baby and almost dust his hands off and
takes it as a joke about where he says "bye bye little guy".
Also on page 127 as if they were avoiding Jonas's question
of whether they love him or not, and they give these
automatic responses you would expect a lifeless
person would say. But still I should be hating these
characters but you have to feel sorry for them
since they don't feel anything for what they do since
it was taken away from them, their just simple doing
what they have to do, I think if they were given the
emotions to choose they would've done the right thing instead.

No comments:

Post a Comment