Total Pageviews

Wednesday, November 3, 2010

Social Awareness #2

   I am responding to this song that I heard, Rage Against The Machines,
Testify Which is a band in which really devoted to singing songs about
the U.S government and the wrongs they did, I think, because the songs
sometimes are hard to understand  but this song to me was easier to
understand. I think it talks about how President Bush and how he sends
solders to Middle East to fight a war that is not really their business,
instead he just wants to gain a favor of getting the oil resources from
that country. Maybe this song talks about the death of solders fighting
in a war that they have no reasons to fight in are dying while the
government are just carelessly using up people. This may be a
wrong summary of the song but its what it feels like to me.

No comments:

Post a Comment