Total Pageviews

Sunday, May 15, 2011

Artifact Response 1

   What had become important to me during the coming of age in my life
was music. It isn't a physical artifact but it was just as important as a
physical one. When I was little I wouldn't listen to music that much since
most of the time I wouldn't understand the song or I would be bored of it.
Since my coming of age I think the reason why I liked it suddenly was
because in everyone's coming of age we all develop a sense of who we
are or want to be. We then develop hobbies or opinions for ourselves.
So through coming of age we realize who we really are. What we can get
through coming of age is the objective of why we want to and are living
for. Although we realize what we want to do in life, but some of these
revelations could be fake and then we will end up making mistakes in our
life. I only think its part of life to have a trial and error process to find what
it is that you get through coming of age.

No comments:

Post a Comment