Total Pageviews

Monday, January 10, 2011

Poetry interpretaion

   My painting that I've chosen is a Japanese painting.
Observations
I see water, clear as if you were looking through air and gazing at the school of
fishes on the bottom. The small river on top looks like its reflecting the sky though.
The colors in the picture go from bottom having the lightest color to the top having
the darkest colors. The trees curve at angles that are normal for the tree. This image
is a bird's eye view of the scene. The scene is almost painted out as a 2d style picture
since the angles don't change at all where the picture should be.
Inferences
I guess this image tells me how amazing the water looks in our world. It shows
peace,natural flow and a clear path in life. I also think that the birds,people,and fishes
are there because the river shows a great amount of life and supports life with
water.
Interpretation
My interpretations of this image is that it is just problably a painting the artist wanted
to do because he/she felt like painting. This image feels so calm so maybe pictures
like this are made out of artist that have no pressure on painting a good painting.

No comments:

Post a Comment